Junior Logistics Specialist
Junior Logistics Specialist
Location: Katowice - Poland
The Logistics Specialist (Junior) is responsible for primary (finished goods) and inbound RAW (bulks and palletized) & PACKS (palletize materials) logistics operations across its geography, ensuring service to factories, warehouses, 3PM and cost as well as defining & implementing improvement projects.
- Daily transport planning in TMS and order processing.
- Shipments follow-up and monitoring communication to SC stakeholders when required.
- Daily coordination with factories, warehouses, suppliers and carriers.
- Daily planning of dedicated fleet.
- Supporting factories and countries customer service with special/express shipments and late notice requests/changes.
- Spot market shipment carrier scouting and cost negotiation.
- Truckfill and km improvement though orders combination.
- Performance monitoring (Cost, Truck fill rate and Demurrages).
- Carriers claims validation.
- Initiate and follow through re-tendering and carrier performance management.
- University degree (Engineering or Economics degree, ideally with a Logistics or Supply Chain element).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service (internal or external clients).
- Supply Chain and/or Logistics experience in FMCG or other relevant industry - nice to have.
- Very good English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- "Can-do" attitude.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to wok under time pressure.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.