Logistics Specialist (9 months contract)
As a Logistics Specialist, your main purpose is to ensure Ireland's warehouse stock cover meets requirements while ensuring good customer service and minimum obsoletes. In addition to that, you will be working with customer service on order release, support UKI planning and sales functions in analysis of orders vs forecast, as well as provide weekly and monthly reporting on KPIs.
- Full responsibility of Ireland warehouse stock replenishment – order creation with Sourcing Units and warehouse in the UK
- Daily and weekly stock update creation
- Customer service level, obsoletes targets met
- Reporting and commenting on internal Ireland KPIs such as forecast accuracy, bias, service level, obsoletes and warehouse pallet holding on weekly and monthly basis
- Supporting demand planning team FCST ACC and BIAS by brand, but also at customer level – KPIs by customer
- Inbound booking creation and monitoring
- Invoice creation
- Work on supply chain projects and deliver end-to-end supply chain improvements for the customer supply chain.
- High Analytical mind-set, with high attention to details and accuracy.
- Knowledge of supply chain functions – either one of these – logistics, planning, customer collaboration
- Have high level of business acumen, able to understand the market and where your own function contributes
- Strong SAP knowledge, office excel – and preferably also power bi.
- Ability to build relationship and to be a strong team player with different internal functions – factories, transport, sales, planning, customer service etc.
- Clear and structured communication. Not afraid to influence and communicate at all levels
- Growth mentality, understand financial impact of decisions
- Good English practice
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Are capable to work independently in an ever-changing, fast-moving environment.
- Self-starter, driven and takes ownership
- Results driven and high sense of Accountability: you need to take initiative to identify risks/opps etc
- Like to work in a dynamic, complex and international environment
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
How to apply!
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions just send me a WhatsApp message using (+31 611922716). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
Bakr Haltout Rhouni, Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We have the hybrid working model and we are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.