About the Role!
This Supervisor is a key role on the New Century Warehouse team. You'll be responsible for driving current and future manufacturing performance in the areas of Safety, Productivity, Cost, Quality, Delivery and Morale using Continuous Improvement operating framework.
The facility is located in New Century, KS.
What will you do?
- Your role will consist of supervising the warehouse operations at our New Century KS plant.
- Managing workflow processes to ensure deliverables are met within established metrics.
- Drive and develop a culture focused on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and People.
- Foster a positive work environment through inclusion, respect, and active communication with all union associates and managers.
- Train, lead, and develop direct reports to elevate performance and increase capabilities within the warehouse team.
- Manage inventory through cycle counts, analysis, and reporting.
- Manage the maintenance and repair of PIT fleet.
- Communicate, both verbally and written, with all levels of the organization.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Experience in managing and developing people
- SAP (e.g., APO IBP) experience
- MS Office (e.g., Outlook, Excel, MS Teams) experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to turn insights into action
- Accurate and structured way of working
- Strong sense of ownership
- Fluent in English
- Kolos, YMS, and WMS a plus
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.