Key Account Manager - Southeast
About the Role!
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the delivery of business results and building relationships at Key accounts in the Southeast. The role will be focused on our Spreads portfolio, expanding the Violife Vegan Cheese brand, and other innovations at select key accounts in the region.
- Achieve profit, volume, distribution and other key metrics as agreed.
- Develop and implement sales plans for both new and existing business.
- Build value-enhancing relationships with key customers.
- Negotiation of contractual terms to ensure maximum ROI for Upfield.
- Evaluate and establish new customers business based on rigorous process and incrementality.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience of Export business and / or distributor business within CPG industry (5+ years) with track record of delivery.
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Strong Planning and Analytical Skills.
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written.
- Understanding of P&L, financial projections, and financial metrics.
- Knowledge of Sales Planning Systems.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to travel - customer visits, team meetings, and trade shows.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!