SAP Finance Business Analyst
Role: IT SAP Finance Business Analyst
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, India
Within his/her portfolio scope (as above), The SAP Finance Systems Consultant has the following accountabilities:
- Be the go to SAP Finance Consultant for global process owners, users and high level stakeholders where a business process change is needed or a new business requirement.
- Be experienced in standard business analyst methodology to drive and delivery change.
- Have a deep understanding and knowledge of standard accounting practices, eg Fixed assets, AP, AR, GL processes.
- Have an understanding of the SAP CO module and COPA processes.
- Have a functional background in the SAP Finance and Controlling areas (Minimum SAP S/4 HANA 1709; with knowledge of ancillary applications such as Ariba, Concur and BPC.
- Integration experience across multiple finance applications and SAP modules.
- Have a deep understanding of SAP FICO processes and be able to dissect and problem solve issues/changes being presented by the user groups.
- Have experience with engaging with key Global Process Owners, high level leadership stakeholders and business process owners to identify gaps for specific processes and come with the ability to seek and develop technical solutions.
- Build and Maintain a Business Process alignment to underlying IT capabilities.
- Ensure solution documentation is in place.
- Help define an IT Product Roadmap Strategy for managed IT Platforms, based on Industry Best Practices, Software Publisher’s Roadmaps and Upfield specific functional strategy.
- Senior Presence and acumen to credibly work with Senior Business and IT Stakeholders.
- Review, translate and validate business needs to a valid IT Demand by ways of business requirements gathering, workshops, documentations and business process flows to enable robust solutions.
- Challenge requirements where they deviate from Best Practices / Standard solutions.
- Identify and propose best practices to meet business requirements.
- Ability to document and progress with Business Requirements for a fit for purpose solution and articulate that solution with Third Party SI.
- Work closely with Cross IT Platform Owners, Global Business Process Owners and IT Partners to manage Demand Backlog, Validate and signoff Business Requirements and ensure all Functional and Technical Specifications and are in line with agreed procedures.
- Validate Impact assessment / Design documentation to ensure Operational Processes are not affected post deployment.
- Drive Cost Leadership in Demand Delivery by challenging any non-standard design / requirements.
- Work closely with Demand Delivery teams to ensure that the changes meet Business and Technology Standards Requirements.
- Manage the capacity and cost allocation of each new change.
- Ability to work closely with SI partner to ensure solutions are meeting business needs and processes.
- 10+ years minimum experience in SAP Applications Implementation and Support Lifecycle within ERP Record 2 Report applications and understanding of how this is used to support that sector of the Business.
- Experience in SAP S4/HANA digital core for the above (3+ years)
- Experienced SAP Business Analyst with a deep understanding of SAP FICO
- Has delivered projects in the SAP FICO (R2R) space whilst owning the business requirements from an IT prespective.
- Good understanding of SAP Support Operations (2+ years)
- Experience in working with senior functional / business stakeholders across countries in a regional / global role (3+ years)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- IT Finance Platform Lead
- IT Delivery Manager (R2R)
- IT Solution Architect (O2C)
- Business Process Owners
- IT Partners
- IT Infrastructure and BASIS Managers
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.