Senior Manager of Sales Planning
We are looking for a Sales Planning leader of our Violife business to execute our plans for our largest growth engine; our Violife brand. The candidate will need to have a deep understanding of the traditional customer landscape as well as rising channels such as natural specialty, food service and B2B. This role is charged with developing an annual planning process across all 4 P’s with the field to drive significant growth on the Violife brand across all channels through strong collaboration with our Greece production facility as well as our marketing teams in the US. The candidate is required to partner seamlessly and effectively cross functionally and motivate multiple internal and external stakeholders. This candidate will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders developing compelling stories for the field and customers on the Violife brand. This person will report directly to the VP of Value Creation for Upfield.
- Develop pricing strategies for the Violife brand and ensuring clarity on execution excellence of the Violife brand with the intent to grow this business to a 100 mil business by 2025.
- Ensure opportunities with customers/channels are acted and maximized for share growth and profitability
- Responsible for an annual trade Budget of over $15 million.
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with Sales teams, brokers, and marketing counterparts to build mutually beneficial programs and promotions in a timely manner.
- Set KPIs for the business, align profitability expectations and ensure execution across the organization
- Collaborate with our production facility in Greece to develop new items for the US market
- Participate in customer meetings including line reviews, product sell-ins and other topics.
- Collaborate extensively with supply chain on the logistics of our import model on Violife to ensure excellent customer service and communication to the Sales teams and Brokers
- Co management of the P&L for Violife US with cross functional leaders in marketing, Finance and supply chain
- Directly manage one direct report
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years’ experience Customer development in the US in the food products
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2+ years of People management experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Location: Office headquartered in Hackensack, NJ
- Strong data & analytical capabilities.
- Passion for food and strong interest in plant-based products
- High level of interpersonal skills working with and leading cross-functional teams
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and accountability.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to organizational changes and ambiguity.
- Ability to plan, manage and measure multiple projects.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Travel: 30%
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.