Commercial Finance Analyst
Purpose of role
The Commercial Finance Analyst is an active member of the Market Finance team reporting to the Market Commercial Finance Manager. The role holder will provide insight and challenge thorough analysing drivers of brand performance (financial and market) and will help build action plans to deliver on our mission targets and overarching market unit strategy. In this role, you will be doing Net Revenue Management, Sales & Operation Planning, Commercial Analysis and Business Partnering. Your actions will be 30% short term oriented (up to next quarter), 50% mid term (up to 12 months) & 20% long term (more than 1 year). In addition, your scope of impact will be 50% on your own work/team/department and the other 50% on the business/local market.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Understand Market ambitions for the following year and build them into sales plans
- Work with Commercial Finance Manager to produce the financial forecast for the S&OP cycle feeding into the relevant reporting decks through the cycle linking to market ambitions. Cash up of volume forecast to deliver P&L enabling trade offs and potential actions to discuss with commercial team
- Build different scenarios through the budget process to allow key stakeholders to see the financial impact of potential outcomes
- Understand key risks and opportunities identified with the business and how to mitigate/deliver these options
- The E-Commerce channel is an important channel for Upfield. This will be an area of growth where it is important to understand ROI and sales. Finance support will be crucial.
- Look to build return on investment analysis by customer
- Feed output of ROI analysis into senior stakeholder business decision making
- Able to effectively communicate financial information to non finance people helping them to understand the insight in the analysis performed
- Deputise for the Commercial Finance Manager in key meetings were necessary
You have sales awareness along with a collaborative and team-oriented mindset. You are a Digital savvy with good project management/planning skills. Finally, you're an influencer with good communication skills.
How to apply!
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions just send me a WhatsApp message using (+31 611922716). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
Bakr Haltout Rhouni, Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We have the hybrid working model and we are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.