You will get all freedom to drive Ecommerce Management within Upfield. You will work on the operational and strategical plans regarding brand strategies and product activations both internal and together with retail partners. You will act as in-house expert on all Ecommerce related innovations & projects.
Your role is to drive positive contribution to our brand’s representation on partner’s webshops & websites. In addition to this, you will act as Account Manager for fast growing and evolving online sales channels, such as Picnic and Gorilla’s.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
Within Upfields Retail team, you’ll cover all aspects of Ecommerce which includes the retailers’ webshops as well as online sales channels. You will be the day-to-day face of Upfields Ecommerce externally, providing effective ecommerce management and translating brand strategies into retailer specific plans. Your role is data-driven and you will manage the forecasted ecommerce sales, plan digital marketing activities and manage the ecommerce spend. All to To ensure that Upfield over-performs online and delivers the commercial objectives.
- Support Sales with Customer management for all current and future customers to deliver Ecom sales and drive ecommerce market share, by month, quarter and year.
- Develop and implement Joint Digital Ecommerce Business Plans with Retailers, Brand, Shopper Marketing and Sales teams
- Present Upfield as the strategic digital partner of choice with Retailers, sharing insights, and develop collaborative programmes as eCommerce champion. Integrate Ecommerce Channel perspective into the Commercial Process
- Collaborate with category and insight teams to analyze the key promotional activities and business trends to understand results (eg ROI) and develop recommendations for future activities based on insights
- Act as Account Manager for (new) online sales channels such as Picnic & flash deliverers, to ensure partnerships and growth
- Acquire, retain and utilize knowledge of the different retailer website technical capabilities and business processes and to customize recommendations to maximize presence of Upfield products based upon technical and business operation best practices
- Deliver regular reporting on business and brand Ecom growth with support from Category team.
You have been working in an Ecommerce role for the last 3 -4 years either with trading or analytics remit at an FMCG or retailer business. You will be looking to take on a hand on role with lots of exposure to new projects and the ability to make decisions to drive change and growth quickly.
Within Upfield, we believe that everyone can make a positive impact to Upfield if you bring your ideas, motivation, and determination. You’ll get the freedom and flexibility to drive your role and we will give you the ownership to make this impact. You will have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you are resilient in the face of pressure.
In this role, you will be working together with Dutch Retail partners and therefore speaking and writing in fluent Dutch is a requirement.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions just send me a whatsapp message using (+31 615697958). I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
We would like to receive your application before June 21st and everyone will get a response.
Milou van Regteren, Talent Acquisition Specialist