Programmatic Buying and Adops Specialist
About the Role!
The role will be responsible for all aspects of Programmatic campaign strategy, implementation, execution and reporting. This involves managing multiple accounts, maintaining best practice implementation for optimization and campaign set-up. The candidate will also be responsible for his/her account portfolio management with other stakeholders such as brand managers and hot house specialists across Europe, so must be able to identify new opportunities or potential weaknesses/limitations of strategies and communicate this effectively. The ideal candidate will have prior hands-on experience with the major demand side platforms, strong analytical, writing and comprehension skills.
The second essential purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of effective digital advertising operations work. This requires a solid online trafficking experience, with DoubleClick DCM or similar campaign management systems.
Main Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Using your analytical mindset, you will be responsible for the platform strategy, execution, performance and reporting of the media campaign across all programmatic buying platforms
- Be the programmatic expert on campaign performance and optimization providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
- Build training materials and best practice documentation
- Leverage first party and third-party data for targeting and insights
- Coordinate assets and tags with vendors & saleshouses and ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI’s and proactively managing campaign execution
- Recommend forward thinking strategies and innovations
- Proactively work on campaign set-up and optimization strategy
- Work with the data teams to provide analytical insights and integrate those learnings into campaign plans
- Measure and report performance of all programmatic campaigns and assets against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Schedule and maintain advertising delivery for all online advertising campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are implemented correctly, traffic these campaigns and ensure a correct campaign set-up
- Ensure campaign data tracking
- Manage websites’ tag manager and other technical advertising implementations
- Advise on the most appropriate AdTech stack/solutions and proactively provides industry updates around ad serving platforms and other relevant advertising technologies
- Manage and prioritise AdOps workflow
- Ensure smooth and best in class delivery
- Communicate and manage relationships with internal clients
- You will have been working in the programmatic digital media buying & planning space for at least 5 years with focus on programmatic (display and video) strategy & execution within FMCG or retail, and have expert knowledgeof all relevant ad serving technology. Experience in other sectors like g. automotive, telco or banking is a plus.
- You must have in-platform execution experience pulling the levers in DSP platforms (i.e. Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google Preferred, Amazon AAP, Adobe, TheTradeDesk, MediaMath, Oath)
- Must love and be curious about data analytics
- Must be passionate about digital media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, third-party and first-party data solutions and third-party ad tags
- A solid experience with digital ads trafficking and third party ad servers is a must (Atlas, DCM, Sizmek)
- Proficiency with coding and programming languages (such as CSS or HTML) a plus, familiarity a must
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent professional communication in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team
- Ability to proactively organize daily tasks
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Drive, ability to manage details, meticulousness
If you think this role is for you! Hit the apply button and send us your CV + Portfolio if you have (optional) .
#upfieldglobal #upfielders #digitalmarketing #marketing #transformation #plant-based #vegan