Internship HR & Talent Acquisition
Will you join a team full of professionals to learn all about HR and Recruitment? Are you interested in food and ready to join a fast-paced leader in Plant-Based products? Well, we are looking for you!
Location: Amsterdam (and your Home Office)
Start date: September
Duration: 6 months
- Flexible working, both in a fantastic brand-new office (Amsterdam Zuidas) and remote;
- Multicultural, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment full of development opportunities;
- Great atmosphere in an International team of ‘best in class’ professionals;
- The responsibility to drive your own projects to make a positive impact on our operations;
- €500,- gross per month
We are looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition/HR intern who would like to be part of a fast-growing global scale-up. In this role you are our go-to-person to run and maintain several key HR processes. You identify and implement process improvements including the employee experience. You will be involved in the whole employee lifecycle within HR From Recruitment & Onboarding to offboarding and exit cases.
The role is dynamic and diverse while set in an international environment. You will be working closely with our Talent Acquisition Specialists and HR Business Partners who will ensure you learn all the basics of TA/HR, and (dependent on preference) will discuss with you which project you may be able to support too.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in the recruitment of new (junior) colleagues
- Creating all the HR documents for our new employees
- Contribute to the best onboarding experience for new joiners
- Setting up an intern program to support future growth
- Working with the HRBP’s to deliver excellent service by providing operational support to all day-to-day HR activities
- Participate in TA/HR projects
- You are currently enrolled as a student in the Netherlands
- Fluent in English
- You like to learn how to act in TA/HR processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Good with Microsoft Office
- Very accurate
- Ability to spot and solve needs and problems proactively.
- Like to work in a dynamic, complex, international and fast-changing environment.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Apply directly via our Apply button or contact our recruiter Caroline directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or /in/carolineweinberg). You don't have an up-to-date resume at hand right now? No problem, just send us your LinkedIn profile!
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1