Business Analyst - Transformation
The Business Analyst – Transformation will support the Americas Transformation team with a range of administrative activities. Responsible for the monthly coordination and updates across our 7 Must Win Battles that are aligned with our Global Manifesto. You'll work cross functionally to update key metrics (lagging and leading) to ensure that we are executing against our identified key activities and are on track to achieving our objectives. This person must have the ability to draw connections and see the meaning in the data, diagnose business problems, organize data in a visually appealing manner and communicate insights. This role is based out of our NJ HQ reporting directly to Head of Transformation Office, Americas.
- Support transformation team through organizing and managing the 7 Must Win Battles framework, which will be utilized across the organization on a monthly basis to monitor progress against delivering on our key activities to achieve our objectives
- Work closely with a developer and the Head of Transformation to create Must Win Battles framework / management tool
- Develop and execute monthly cadence across each of the Must Win Battles
- Deliver reporting and analysis to support HQ business decisions
- Provide regular summaries of performance drivers
- Diagnose business problems with analysis from multiple sources
- Rebuild reporting elements to deliver greater insight and user engagement
- Capture and report out any escalations from monthly business reviews
- Other business analysis & projects:
- Carry out effective business analysis and activities to support PMO as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree Management or related field
- Very strong Excel skills - comfortable with advanced functions, macros
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in an analytical role:
- Experience with Nielsen/IRI and/or FP&A is best fit for the position
- CPG or food/beverage experience a plus
- Detail oriented, extremely organized and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Intellectual curiosity with a hunger to learn new things
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.