Demand Planning Manager
Demand Planning Manager
Location - BSD, Tangerang Selatan
Responsible for demand planning and leading Sales and Operation Planning process countries.
- Review baseline, calculate forecast based on baseline, distributor stock, promo, innovation, and maintain in the system weekly for countries.
- Coordinate with Sales Operation, Marketing and Trade Marketing for promo and marketing activities plan to support demand building process.
- Review with country Finance on Trade Marketing and Promo plan impact to forecast.
- Coordinate with Country Finance on the cash up process.
- Lead Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) process as S&OP cycle in countries.
- Master data management in IBP.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.