Europe Revenue Management Analyst
About the Role
Net Revenue Management (NRM) is a holistic approach to support our growth agenda in a sustainable and profitable way across five key levers:
- Strategic headline pricing
- Channel, Pack, Price Architecture
- Mix Management
- Promotional Effectiveness
- Trade Terms
Building capability and implementing NRM based solutions is a critical enabler of growth.
Reporting to Europe NRM Lead , this new role was created to improve the quality of pricing and promotion strategies and decision making by supporting them with appropriately detailed analysis, using best practice models and methodologies and utilising accurate market and competitor intelligence.
- Lead development of Promotional Analytics using TPM outputs, combining these with market trends from Nielsen to improve Commercial understanding of promotional value drivers.
- Develop insights to shape the promotional strategy and brand led guidelines which support delivery of category, channel and commercial priorities. This will include working with European marketing team to understand category & shopper dynamics for each market.
- Combine internal promotional insights with external market and category trends to input into promotion strategy.
- Develop recommendations to improve promotional return and advise Commercial teams on how to implement these into their plans.
- Support the annual review of the promotion calendar & guidelines and refresh with the latest recommendations as a result of analysis.
- Support the Revenue Management Lead with relevant analysis to develop a promotion strategy optimising ROI.
- Create/maintain/update TPM reports used for analysis/stakeholder presentations
- Monitor competition pricing and promotion dynamics in the market.
- Provide reporting on promotion performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Global and Regional Finance teams
- Cluster/market Finance, Marketing, and Sales teams
- European Regional team
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Significant analytical experience, ideally in developing NRM / Commercial initiatives
- At least 3 years FMCG industry experience
- Hands on experience managing commercial strategy development, promotion investments and Trade Terms management
- Stakeholder management & strategic influencing
- Project management & resource allocation
- A commercial flair and a strategic outlook
- Ability to multi-task and work flexibly under sometimes very tight deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing/presentations, with credibility at all levels
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We have the hybrid working model and we are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.