About the role
You will join the Upfield Way CoE Team to drive key business transformation projects across all functions, undertaking in-depth analysis of internal and external data to help deliver net revenue and gross margin growth, creation and maintenance of business process flows, and supporting the head of Operational Excellence in generating statistics for ExCo and Steer Co. Additionally, you will be responsible for tracking all gaps identified and facilitating them for closure by working with the business resources from the markets and IT resources as necessary.
The focus of the role is to track and create gaps implementation project plans, should be able to provide project and change management. We are looking for an excel champion with business process flow experience, and who can display a proactive attitude with key stakeholders and is clear communicator. All this whilst gaining experience on key transformational projects across Upfield.
- Facilitate a thorough analysis of all new business requirements and facilitate initial approval.
- Be accountable and responsible to act as project manager on projects typically cross functional.
- Collaborate with associates across functions globally to identify, understand, design and plan to solve problems.
- Own and maintain the business process requirements, process flows for changes identified.
- Collect, review, and submit requests to CRB as appropriate post GPO approvals.
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis or market research when specified.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, finance, economics, business, or management.
- 4+ years of experience as a business analyst, and /or projects analyst in an ERP environment.
- Ability to drive requirement gathering sessions, good working knowledge of Excel, and S/4 knowledge is a nice to have.
- Ability to lead a kaizen, ability to identify problems with data quality and minimize reporting errors.
- Well organized, with dedication to quality and integrity.
- Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be a self-motivator and enjoy solving problems.
- Clear and effective communicator; excellent written and verbal skills.
What we offer:
- A yearly gross base salary between 38K and 44K GBP (Depends on the experience)
- Paid annual leave of 25 days + 8 bank days.
- Parental leave: Maternity/Adoption 26 weeks fully paid - Paternity/Adoption 4 weeks fully paid.
- Medical and Dental insurance + Sickness Pay + Pension plan.
- Several other benefits in the package.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers, and the planet.
We have the hybrid working model and we are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.