IT Business Lead
Job Title: IT Business Lead
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Arivia S.A., owner of the brand Violife, member of Upfield, is the world’s leading vegan cheese company and a leading proprietor of plant-based dairy and dairy free products, exporting in 60+ countries worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company? Do you share our deep belief that plant-based nutrition is the future? Do you potentially see this vacancy as an opportunity to develop your career within a global leading organization?
About the Role!
Referring to the CEO, this role is a great opportunity for you to learn and evolve. Technology is a key enabler to Arivia’s success and ultimate growth. Whether this is the delivery of a new capability or one that provides the ability for teams to collaborate more effectively. The role of IT is to truly understand the needs and priorities of the business through business engagement and to ensure delivery of excellent IT services.
You are a well-rounded professional. You will receive mentorship, guidance and support and you will be expected to aid in the company's top priorities.
The IT is responsible for supporting the Digital Transformation, Business Engagement, and the delivery of Service Excellence for all associates across Arivia.
To provide Service Excellence, you must develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders; the Arivia team and the Upfield IT team. Understanding the priorities of the Business and being able to deliver outstanding services that enable people to work efficiently and effectively are key. You must ensure the review and proactive identification of improvements of all existing IT Services. And always ensure alignment to IT Compliance and Governance framework and provide appropriate input to and management of IT Costs. Last but not least, in the immediate 18 months most of the time will be supporting and locally driving the IT transformation to match Upfield’s requirements and fit in its landscape and processes.
Within his/her area of responsibility the IT Business Lead will undertake the following key activities:
- Ownership of a three-year plan for delivering the local business change management during the integration
- SAP mitigation in an updated version
- Undertakes the communication of IT Strategies, Roadmaps and Plans, ensuring that business teams have good visibility of upcoming programs that impact them
- Works with leadership and management teams to understand business requirements/demand for IT and as required engages with Global IT, to detail the business requirements and understand how these will be met
- Monitors main data quality and integrity across the business, ensuring suitable data models and migration plans are achievable
- Manages projects to support local business growth programs as aligned with overall IT and business plan
- Ensures the correct linkage with the broader Upfield IT team on area of responsibility
- Ensures a working knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Application delivery
COMPLIANCE & IT SECURITY
- Responsible for all IT security and Data Protection activities within area of responsibility, across the business, identifies and mitigates security risks under the guidelines of Group Security Team
- Ensures compliance to all IT related policies mandated by the IT Operating Framework and escalates all non-compliance to Chief Compliance Officer
- Ensures overall adherence to key IT Compliance and governance framework
- Ensures that appropriate Disaster Recovery Plans and business continuity plan are in place and supports plans to regularly test them (through appropriate controls, policies, perform regular audits)
- Provides Input to IT Cost Drivers to support forecast within area of responsibility
- Manages receipt of actual costs and Budget within area of responsibility
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 10+ years professional experience in companies with over 200 employees, (5+ in the leadership of an entire IT setting); experience in a multinational environment will be appreciated
- In depth experience of change management utilizing IT (preferably with integration projects)
- Experience in SAP Applications Implementation and Support Lifecycle within ERP and understanding of how this is used to support that sector of the Business; Experience in SAP R3 and S4/HANA (3+ years)
- Experience in working with senior functional / business stakeholders across countries
- Experience in a global network architecture (LAN/WAN, connectivity) in a Microsoft environment; Windows 10 troubleshooting and configuration
- Qualified communicator fluent in English with excellent written, oral speaking and comprehension skills
- A passion for people, coaching and developing individuals and the team
Your Personal Power!
You will have to enjoy working in a high demanding business environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You will have to deliver on the commitments you make. We will give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At Arivia, we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and will to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to fulfill.
- Attractive salary and benefits package (bonus scheme, medical insurance)
- Company Car
- Multicultural, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment full of career growth opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ professionals
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
All applications are considered strictly confidential and will be replied.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal