Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
You bring previous management and electrical experience that will help you grow your career with Upfield in the upcoming years.
While on day shift, you're responsible for day-to-day maintenance activities and support contractors, and production leaders with all equipment change-over/set-ups, and equipment modifications necessary to maintain continuous production, improving safety, quality and productivity.
As Electrical Supervisor, you will report to the Maintenance Manager.
What are the requirements?
- 3+ years’ experience managing and leading Electricians is a MUST.
- Trade experience a plus.
- Food manufacturing experience ideal.
- Knowledge of CMMS systems required. TPM knowledge is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be lawfully able to work in Canada. Our firm is currently unable to sponsor candidates.
About the Role!
- You will lead a group of Electricians.
- Implement day-to-day maintenance activities.
- Monitor and generate maintenance KPI’s on weekly basis (MTTR, MTBF, Breakdowns, etc ) and track progress.
- Lead improvement initiatives related to equipment to increase productivity and performance.
- Track and manage (weekly) 3PL and repairs expenses, as per Maintenance department's budget.
- Oversee the execution of the preventive maintenance plans and report on progress.
- Support quality and food safety programs including HACCP and FSCC-22000.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Becel, I Can't Believe it's not Butter!, Violife, Blue Band, etc., that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.