Chief Business Manager IND & SEA GM
Chief Business Manager IND & SEA GM
Location: BSD - Tangerang Selatan
About the position
We are currently looking for a Chief of Staff to work closely with the General Manager of Indonesia + South-East Asia in overseeing the day-to-day management of the business and strategic initiatives across the region. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has proven experience in a business management role with a focus on operations management with strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate and work effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Provide high-level support to the GM across a variety of initiatives
- Oversee business initiatives and programmers of work from design through to execution collaborating across departments and functions
- Act as a project manager, creating high-quality work plans and managing key work streams for mission-critical priorities and holding staff members accountable to those plans
- Review, design and execute on operational improvements to improve efficiency and risk mitigation
- Be involved in highest priority projects and ensure high-level execution by intervening and providing feedback as necessary to ensure it is high quality and meets the expectation
- Degree in Engineering, Business or Operations
- Proven track record of strong business, data analysis and organizational skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Tier 1 consultancy, banking or similar experience
- Experience and knowledge of FMCG is a must and ideally experience in Food or Beverage – knowing this area of business is essential as the team are experienced and will want someone who is at the same pace
- Having a passion for brands and understanding their value, relevance and power of connection with our consumer and customer
- Straight talking, with the ability to deliver through relationships at all levels of the organization.
- An appetite for challenge, with a hardworking, tenacious attitude
- Passion for working in a business that is fast-moving, execution-minded, and entrepreneurial in its focus to grow
- Self-starter, pro-active, can stand their ground, connecting the dots.
- Ability to read, analyze, take-apart, and challenge any P&L statement.
- Strategic thinker.
- Has the drive and determination to have a meaningful impact on the shape of the business.
If this position sounds interesting please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to build an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements which are stated in the description, we really encourage you to apply anyways. You might just be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
We would like to receive your application before (enter deadline), the first stage of the process will be a Video interview with myself or in case of a Marketing / Sales position part of the process will be an assessment before the Video interview.
Upfield is an employer who is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience and knowledge. We ensure job adverts are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other personal characteristic.