Quality Analyst (On-site 7PM - 7AM)
This position is located at 27080 159th Street in New Century, KS.
The Quality Analyst will use analytical and sensory methods to evaluate products at the time of manufacture. The role will interface with Production to function as a technical resource for quality requirements, assist in trouble shooting and production improvement investigations, as well as implementation of corrective actions applied.
This position is salaried with eligibility for overtime.
Your Main Responsibilities:
Sampling, Microbiological Testing, Weight Control, Documentation, Root Cause Analysis and Housekeeping in addition to:
- Review of laboratory SOP’s and assists in updating, creating and organizing as needed.
- Take ownership of based programs (Calibration, Document Control…)
- Conduct routine and as-needed inspection and testing of various packaging and raw materials being used to manufacture Margarine and Spread products.
- Microbiological testing on intermediate & finished product.
- Participation in Quality Strategy teams and activities
- Perform capability sampling and projects.
- Perform GMP and internal audits
- Conduct shift quality training (CRQS, Freeweigh, GMP…)
About you and your requirements:
- Minimum two years working experience in a Quality or Lab environment
- Educational degree or diploma with relevant work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.