HEAD OF SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE
HEAD OF SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE
About the position
Head of Supply Chain Finance (“Head of SCF”) is an active member of the Supply Chain Leadership team in Asia/ Australia/ New Zealand. The position is essential in driving the strategic and operational cost agenda in Upfield globally. This position plays a key role in our strategy to deliver improved margins and cash delivery. The operational finance aspect of the role includes the accounting, controls, planning, and performance management of two manufacturing sites. The strategic finance aspect of the role includes driving the strategic cost improvement agenda for the network and providing decision support on key business projects. This role reports to the SC CFO.
- Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Middle East, Africa
- Performance management and consolidation of Upfield factories result
- Guiding and challenging the delivery of the business plan and value creation actions
- Partnering for the Supply Chain leadership team and providing decision support for the applicable topics
- Development of financial models to support continues improvement of the factory performance
- Supporting capital investments or other ad hoc business proposals as needed
- To play a key role in strategy, business plan and general site issues
- Work closely with the SC Finance team on global/regional results
- Supervise existing transfer price flows and impact on monthly result
- Provide, control and supervise inter-company invoice flow
- Leading for the logistics cost performance management agenda as a finance business partner
- Establish logistics reporting and forecasting, cost controlling
- Driving cost reduction agenda through
- Provide financial support for improving the logistics forecast accuracy through understanding of cost drivers/ flows
- Controlling Business Waste performance delivery
- Establishing controls for managing business waste
Supply Chain Overheads
- Supply Chain Overheads Controlling
- Managing overheads through budgeting, controlling, reporting
- Leadership and development of the direct reports
- Understanding 3rd Party manufacturing contracts and working on cost reduction initiatives together with supply chain and procurement teams
- Providing financial support for sourcing strategy
- Working with supply chain teams for supply chain projects
- Working for supply chain finance requirements of the new SAP design and implementation
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, finance, business or equivalent
- Experience in supply chain finance is a must. Respective experience of minimum 3 years
- 10+ years of controlling experience as well as in business partnering roles (interacting with business partners in supply chain and finance for minimum 3 years).
- Advanced SAP knowledge and experience
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Strong leader experienced in working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Managing teams remotely who are based in different locations
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong communication and report writing skills - Fluent spoken and written English is required
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines and willingness to work extra hours
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
- PowerPoint capability
If this position sounds interesting please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to build an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements which are stated in the description, we really encourage you to apply anyways. You might just be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
Upfield is an employer who is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviors, experience and knowledge. We ensure job adverts are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other personal characteristic.