If you love a challenge and thrive with change, this role is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a growing transitional business where you will have real ownership and responsibility. Reporting to the Head of Global Reward & HRIS, the role will support the Global Reward team to deliver all aspects of their agenda, including providing analysis and reporting for all Reward products and services along with establishing and monitoring processes that support these programs.
This role will help deliver the Upfield Reward strategy, by working collaboratively with our HR colleagues to share current thinking, best practice and ideas in order to generate the best possible reward solutions. Share market insight to support the evaluation and continuous improvement of Global Reward solutions and plans to fully support our Global business.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Partner with the HR community globally to deliver the Reward and HR strategy
- Manage the annual pay review process, which includes salary reviews and bonus and identify improvements to the process
- Manage the annual survey submission process and all benchmarking requests
- Monitor and provide recommendations to change our compensation & benefit plans and practices to make sure that they remain competitive, both internally and externally.
- Provide modelling for the annual salary review and bonus budget planning
- Manage our internal cash investment plan
- Develop and implement processes, programs and tools that support the business in maintaining market competitiveness
- Maintain databases, develop and manage a simple suite of analytics to support Reward & HR team members on reward matters
- Engage with industry and professional peers in order to gain greater market insight, understand trends, themes, issues to be addressed and best practice
- Contribute to ongoing adhoc projects to support the Reward Strategy and analyse data to support business decisions and targeted Reward investments
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
- Coordinate communication of compensation and benefits information to employees and HR
- Help prepare government filings, plan audits, or other tax-reporting requirements
- Support on additional continuous improvement & employee experience activities or any other duties as required within the wider HR Services Team.
- Reward experience in a global corporate environment supporting complex compensation analytics and processes
- Proven ability to analyze complex information and data and communicate findings clearly and effectively.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, with strong excel skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced changing environment, able to work fast, iterate, and adapt:
- Flexible approach to managing workloads in an ever changing environment
- High level of loyalty, integrity and trust
- Collaborative, empathetic, and a team player
- Customer service focus – always going the extra step to ensure satisfaction
- Able to build relationships fast
- Driven, results oriented, can do
- Desire to learn and try and fail
- Completer-finisher – never leaves tasks incomplete, and ensures processes are followed to their conclusion
- Strong attention to detail, with a willingness to get into detail and understand how it fits into the broader picture
- Quick learner who is good with IT systems and can use existing solutions as well as problem solve to improve processes and operations
- Ability to network internally and externally in order to understand trends, themes, issues to be addressed and best practice
- Experience of working on global projects / in a global team preferable
- A yearly gross salary up to 55K GBP
- Paid annual leave of 25 days + 8 bank days.
- Parental leave: Maternity/Adoption 26 weeks fully paid - Paternity/Adoption 4 weeks fully paid.
- Medical and Dental insurance + Sickness Pay + Pension plan.
- Several other benefits in the package.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.