Media & Digital Lead -AMEA
Media & Digital Lead -AMEA
Location: Bengaluru, India
About the position
You have deep expertise in paid and owned media and play a lead role to strategize and implement local media investments that create clear, measurable outcomes for our brands. You’ll drive flawless in-platform media execution, optimize relationships with external partners, deliver continued excellence in media planning and buying and effectively manage agencies – across digital and traditional channels. You’ll be our AMEA media thought leader and work closely with the AMEA Marketing Head as well as local marketing heads and digital leaders to support markets in a truly integrated and holistic fashion.
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Business English fluency
- Preferably a Degree in Marketing/Communications, Business, Economics or equivalent
- Minimums of 6 years of relevant media planning & digital marketing experience (ideally FMCG – Foods but not essential)
- Experience in managing diverse teams with a variety of expertise – either at an agency or client side.
- Understanding of the inner workings of media agencies – either having worked there or with them for at least 3 years in a leadership role
- A true Marketeer: commercial, strategic thinker, who has deep understanding of 3 C’s (Consumer, Customer, Competition), trends, practices, information and insights impacting the business, enabling sound decisions to be made.
- Strong analytical skills – specifically in the measuring, reporting and effective communication of campaign of ROI
- Ability to train and coach people as well as conduct workshops
- Proven digital track record
If this position sounds interesting please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to build an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements which are stated in the description, we really encourage you to apply anyways. You might just be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
We would like to receive your application before (25th September 2022), the first stage of the process will be a Video interview with myself or in case of a Marketing / Sales position part of the process will be an assessment before the Video interview.
Upfield is an employer who is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience and knowledge. We ensure job adverts are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other personal characteristic.