Domain Expert - SAP BW
>Header to grab the readers attention< Bold and Centred
Location: Bengaluru, India
About the position
The BW domain expert role combines BW platform delivery lead responsibilities together with development experience.
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Extensive experience supporting BW and other analytical applications (like Power BI) within a global Organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of ITIL processes (Change Management, Problem Management, Major Incident Management modules etc)
- Understands the importance of effective communication and influencing skills within teams, vendors, suppliers, stake holders and leadership teams.
- Maintain healthy pipeline of projects and leverage business capabilities using SAP BW/4HANA
- Adopt data modelling & data flow design best practices to develop robust & scalable solutions
- Design and develop complex BW queries to meet reporting requirements
- Experience on data integrations scenarios with SAP S/4, Embedded BPC, SAP TM, SAP TPM, SAP ECC and Azure ADF, SQL DB.
- Professional experience with SAP BW and Native HANA including development of HANA Calculation Views.
- Hands-on experience with SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) and SQL
- Experience in SAP Analysis for Office
- Understanding of dependencies and integration with various SAP modules e.g., FI, CO, MM, SD etc.
If this position sounds interesting please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to build an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements which are stated in the description, we really encourage you to apply anyways. You might just be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
We would like to receive your application before (28 September 2022), the first stage of the process will be a Video interview with myself or in case of a Marketing / Sales position part of the process will be an assessment before the Video interview.
Upfield is an employer who is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience and knowledge. We ensure job adverts are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other personal characteristic.