Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager
About the position
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Develop and execute integrated and aligned marketing plans that meet company sales, market share and profit objectives across the Violife, Flora, ProActiv and Bertolli brands
- Manage the portfolio toward KPIs, including market share and brand preference and driving corrective actions where needed.
- Conduct consumer research to identify actionable insights, together with category dynamics and trends to steer strategic marketing plans
- Driving consumer demand generation and local marketing activation plan
- Effective management of brand P&L, including A&P planning and product profitability
- Provide inputs with local insights about markets, competition, and trends through to global
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams as well as being lead contact for the category
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Relevant experience in brand management, digital marketing, media, food/consumer space.
- High level of interpersonal skills leading cross-functional teams
- Passion for marketing communication and ability to identify and develop strong creative
- Strong analytical skills and passion for deriving insights from data
- Ability to opportunistically identify avenues for brand growth in emerging channels
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to speak/write in Japanese or Korean would be welcome
If this position sounds interesting please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to build an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements which are stated in the description, we really encourage you to apply anyways. You might just be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
Upfield is an employer who is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience and knowledge. We ensure job adverts are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other personal characteristic.