Export and Inventory Co-ordinator
Export and Inventory Coordinator
About the position
Logistics and inventory plays a critical role in our growth strategy and the successful candidate will play a critical part in delivering our ambition. You will develop and lead our Logistics and inventory agenda.
You will be directly responsible for all logistics flows for our export market ensuring we optimize our cost-to-serve model including the movement of goods across our network. You will be instrumental in developing new footprint of the region. Additionally, you will be entrusted to manage and deliver great customer service to our export markets and be the single point of contact for our inventory control.
- Build a relationship with the export logistics providers and 3PL providers
- Inventory control including process control (stock count, FIFO, returns management, waste management)
- Administration of performance of the warehouse including reporting of KPI’s (OT, picking accuracy, stock count accuracy, safety, cycle time for truck load, cost)
- End to end export coordination: Customer liaison, booking of containers, export paperwork and pick-ups for export based on: Supply planning timeline for ANZ, and SEA/FEA supply planning timeline for SEA and FEA
- Liaising with shipping company to arrange the collection of goods and working closely with the dispatch teams and duty agents to ensure smooth dispatch of goods to customers.
- Creating shipping and export documents
- Maintaining an audit trail for all export related transactions
- Providing support to the planner, scheduler and other internal stakeholders when required
- Maintaining export order summaries and KPI’s.
Outputs / performance Metrics
- Cost control
- Customer / Stakeholder Feedback
- Monthly KPI report
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in logistics, shipping or export
- Demonstrated knowledge of export documentation
- Great personal organization skills, attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines in the multicultural environment
- Investigation and problem solving skills
- Proven experience in managing inventory would be desirable
- Experience in and having worked with SAP SD, MM and Power BI
- Strong experience in Excel
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly (both written and in presentations)
Able to work outside of non standard working hours as required
If this position sounds interesting please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to build an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements which are stated in the description, we really encourage you to apply anyways. You might just be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
Upfield is an employer who is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience and knowledge. We ensure job adverts are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other personal characteristic.