Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv. We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mindset of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch, or dinner table. Our purpose is clear: Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet.
We are looking for a Quality Manager based on Cali- Colombia.
- Implement, improve, and optimize factory quality systems (food safety, hygiene, and quality)
- Guarantee performance achievements and development competences for their quality factory team.
- Continuously improve the quality culture at the site and beyond factory that promotes Good Manufacturing and Storage conditions for our products.
- Optimize and manage factory quality budget throughout improvement projects.
- Prepares leadership reports and communications regarding quality issues in logistics, country and manufacturing operations that affect the cluster and ensures improvement plans are in place and monitored through regular review
- Responsible for supporting QMS compliance in factory, warehouses & logistics as needed to meet marketplace needs.
- Performs internal audits and gives follow up for external audits and corrective actions.
- Initiates activities aimed at managing quality issues with customers and channels including rejections, complaints, technical support, product handling and customer waste reduction
- Provides Quality requirements for physical product returns from customers and provides disposition approval (where needed)
- Ensures regular marketplace on-shelf product assessments are carried out, data is analyzed, and improvement projects are activated and followed up
- Import/ export: Ensures re-codification of product when required, ensure local registration of import product to comply with legislation, raise issues and drive improvements.
- Ensures instant shelf audits are completed for new innovations and promotions to provide timely feedback
- Defines Quality requirements for Licensing & Franchise contracts through Quality manuals and written standards and ensures regulatory compliance
- Acts as liaison between 3rd party sites, planning, logistics and warehouse to meet spend and identify opportunities for efficiencies.
- 7-8 Years’ experience of Quality management in food factories
- Advanced English is a must
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects to a high engineering standard.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic ad collaborative thinking
- FSSC 22000 experience
- CIP validation experience
- Food thermal processes experience
- R&D knowledge and way of working
- ESH management
- PCQI certified
- FSSC 22000 lead auditor certified
- HACCP certified
- Spreads processes advance knowledge
- Regulatory advance knowledge
- ISO 9001 lead auditor certified
- Integrated systems HSEQ lead auditor certified
¡If you are interested in taking a step forward in your professional career, apply here!
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!