Global Web Product Manager
Are you looking for a chance to contribute to a better plant-based future? As our Global Web Product Manager, you will have the freedom to really shape how we deliver great web experiences to our consumers and professionals. Furthermore, you will get to manage a big ecosystem - 180 websites on a single platform!
Location: Amsterdam, The Valley
About the position
As the Global Web Product Manager you are part of our Central Global Marketing Team that is 35 people strong and spread out over The Netherlands, Greece, Spain and India. You will report directly into our Head of Owned Channels and manage the work of our offshore team in India that consists of around 15 people. You will:
- Own the platforms that manage our websites including our Content Management System, Recipe Management System, Google Analytics, and our Consent Management System
- Manage the web technical build and run teams to ensure we always get the most out of our global web platform
- Own a roadmap of improvements within our web platform to continuously drive value for Upfield marketing.
- Translate business requirements into technology requirements to ensure what we build is fit for purpose, scalable, and maintainable.
- Work with our local teams to share website best practices across markets and help our Marketing Managers to create world class journeys for consumers and professionals
- Advise Marketing Managers on how to best use existing functionality to create great branded experiences for consumers.
- Support our Global Content Editors with technical expertise to ensure they can deliver great campaigns across all markets.
- Work with central and local teams to find ways to optimize and improve website KPIs and metrics such as time on site, bounce rates, cookie consent rates, etc.
- Take ownership of the quality and performance of our platform and anticipate issues before they occur.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
You possess strong experience as a digital/web product owner and have the ability to handle multiple projects and different stakeholders in a complex environment. You are a pro when it comes to taking requirements of the business and translating them into technical work for the teams. You love to prioritize, are well organized and data driven.
If you have managed offshore resources and have experience working in FMCG this is considered a plus, but not a must have.
Since we operate in a global environment a professional level of English is required.
If this position sounds interesting, please hit the apply button now! If you have additional questions, you can send myself, Caroline Weinberg, a WhatsApp message on +31 6 21688577.
We understand your resume might not be up to date, we recommend that you apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements stated in the description, but we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
We prefer to receive your application before November 18th. The first stage of the process will be a Video interview with me, or in the case of a Marketing / Sales position as a part of the process will be an assessment before the Video interview.
Upfield is an employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience, and knowledge. We ensure job advertisements are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or other personal characteristics.