Trade Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing Manager
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Sana, Becel, Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners, and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 95 countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
About the Role!
- Ideate, Design and Roll out trade marketing and customer plans across general trade, modern trade and alternate channels
- Tie-up with the brand team for activating the brand inside the stores with the right activation construct and in sync with the brand objectives and strategy.
- Design customized channel & customer sales strategies and set sales & profitability targets in consideration of brand strategy
- Lead S&OP process, annual business plans and monthly customer, category & brand development plans ensuring both supplier & retailer targets
- Manage whole trade budget gross to net and take P&L responsibility
- Monitor and analyze category/channel, competition and consumer market data (Nielsen, etc.) to identify business opportunities
- Lead net reveneue management projects to design optimum size, pricing, portfolio & planogram strategies
- Make pre & post evaluations for the effectiveness & efficiency of promotions, design optimum promotion strategty for each customer & SKU
- Delivery of Planned Trade Marketing activities of the year as per aligned timelines.
- Adherence to Sales, Profitability and Trade Budgets
- Measure Efficacies of all activities by tracking of Pre & Post Offtakes.
- Min 6-8 years of experience
- Must have prior experience at at sales
- Strong knowledge of channels, distribution partners, geographies and consumer goods industry.
- Strong planning and execution skills and ability to see an activity end to end
- Relationship Management/Negotiation Skills/Cost effective Management
- Ability to Multi-task on several priorities.
- Inter-personal skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities and effectively convince stake holders on ideas
- Ability to roll up sleeves, work with people and get execution.
- Ability to manage multiple scenarios and adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Upfield is an employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience, and knowledge. We ensure job advertisements are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or other personal characteristics
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!