Brand Manager Retail
Brand Manager Retail
Location: BSD City, Tangerang
About the position
We are on a mission to help people eat healthily and reduce their carbon footprint through power plants! Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
We are a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mindset of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart, have a passion for winning and a strong understanding of the CPG business, and would like to join us, then read on. But, if not, best not to bother.
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
We are looking for a dynamic and outstanding all-around marketing professional to join Upfield, the largest plant-based company in the world. The role will report directly report to the Marketing Manager – Indonesia. The Brand Manager will focus on the end-to-end mix development and deployment of our brands and innovations for Indonesia.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and resourceful, with a proactive & goal-orientated mindset looking to break out from the status quo. He/she is fully responsible for the marketing end-end process, which is development and deployment. This includes, but is not limited to, Consumer Insight, Concept-, Product, and Communication Mix Development, Research (which we try to keep to a minimum) and Media Buying.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Entrepreneurial mindset! You want to have your own company a couple of years from now! But hack, let us do this first!
- Proven ability to lead a multi-cultural, multi-country team across different time zones (a 9-to-5 mentality would not work here). 4-5 years of marketing/ sales experience is a must.
- Proven track record of managing a total marketing budget. You spend what you need to deliver and not a cent more! You are part of the team that owns the total P&L. Every cent saved, is a cent earned.
- You have a strong preference for working-media over non-working media.
- Relevant experience with managing agency relationships (creative, research, media buying) because we will not hire a dedicated team to do that for you. Sorry.
- Strong understanding on innovation and innovation process is a must.
- Digital marketing understanding
Your Main Responsibilities:
Develop and drive Upfield all marketing activities in Indonesia (retail). The following are the key activities but the end of the day you are responsible for your brand’s top line, bottom line, equity and market share growth.
- Develop and drive Upfield Retail business, including optimising its base and set, executing and implementing strategies.
- Optimising product assortment to fit market demands and introducing relevant innovations to expand the portfolio based on the global portfolio or local needs, including leading the project – down to launching and implementing of activity plan
- Managing pricing strategy in order to drive profitable growth as well as savings initiatives.
- Driving aligned ATL and BTL communication in co-operation with local Customer Marketing and Sales teams. Ensuring all planned activities are executed to an optimal level and that key JTBDs are achieved and set KPIs are met in terms of trial, awareness and ROMI
- Responsibility for media/PR communication, campaign briefing and planning.
- Ensure accurate monitoring and control of Advertising & Promotion budget.
If this position sounds interesting, please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, we recommend that you apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements stated in the description, but we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
We prefer to receive your application before (22nd December 2022). The first stage of the process will be a Video interview with me, or in the case of a Marketing / Sales position as a part of the process will be an assessment before the Video interview.
Upfield is an employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience, and knowledge. We ensure job advertisements are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or other personal characteristics.