Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Hamburg, Germany - Hybrid working
Native/bilingual in German language
About the position
Upfield DACH is looking for a supply chain analyst to join our Supply Chain team in Hamburg. In this role you work closely with our top customers in Germany, Austria & Switzerland as well as our internal teams for Planning, Sales and Logistics. You establish and manage relationships with them and focus on improving customer experience while ensuring increased customer service level and on shelf availability.
- Establishing and managing relationship with the key Supply Chain players of our top 10 customers
- Focus on root cause analysis, improvement of customer satisfaction and identification of improvement measures
- Analysis of customer ordering pattern
- Customer on-shelf availability monitoring and improvement work on weekly basis
- Close cooperation with customer development team, sales team, and other supply chain functions (planning, logistics, customer service & master-data)
- Reporting and commenting on internal KPIs as well as external customer KPIs such as forecast accuracy, bias, service level.
- Work on supply chain projects and deliver end-to-end supply chain improvements for the customer supply chain.
So, what does it take to be successful in this role?
You have at least 1-2 years of experience in a commercial, supply chain or customer service role preferably in an FMCG business. You have excellent Excel skills and know your way around SAP. Knowledge of Power BI is a plus!
You have an innate ability to build relationships with both internal stakeholders and of course your customers. You communicate clearly and in a structured manner and are not afraid to influence your stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
We operate in a global environment so fluency in both German and English is required.
If this position sounds interesting, please hit the apply button now! If you have additional questions, you can send myself, Mona Hollatz a message at Mona.Hollatz@upfield.com.
We understand your resume might not be up to date, we recommend that you apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements stated in the description, but we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
Upfield is an employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience, and knowledge. We ensure job advertisements are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or other personal characteristics.