SupplyChain Finance - Global Process Expert
SCFS Global Process Expert
Lead Supply Chain Finance organization in the area of Costing & Budgeting that will benefit from both market best practices, as well as your professional experience that you will bring to our Company!
As Supply Chain Finance Global Process Expert you will be responsible for tailoring out the most suitable SCFS process for Upfield through:
- Standard Product Costing for Upfield portfolio
- E2E ownership on the processes
- Manage remote team based in India (3PSP): set priorities and monitor their performance based on KPIs
- Building up the SCFS process documentation including roles & responsibilities,
- Enforce checks and controls to ensure accurate and timely SCFS activities
- Cooperating with IT and other key stakeholders, while setting up new SCFS tools and making sure that all the processes are properly reflected in the ERP systems;
- Managing communication of financial results towards senior stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline,
- Previous experience in positions requiring analysis and reporting finance results,
- Required ERP experience (preferably SAP, product costing activities)
- Proven expertise in finance management, evaluation, and swift analysis: you always deliver meaningful business reporting,
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (e.g. using pivots, lookups, and so on)
- Knowledge in building Macros will be an additional benefit
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
What’s next? Part of the process will be a 30-minute video interview, followed by 2 rounds of Technical & Managerial discussions. You have until 14th July to apply. The video interviews will be starting from 18th July If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role or you want to receive the full Job Description, you can contact Kishore Reddy, on [firstname.lastname@example.org].
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.