Senior Key Account Manager
You have the opportunity to grow Plant Power within the Belgian Retail market, as Account Manager Retail you will be responsible for a selection of well-known retailers in Belgium. Our great and well-known brands, the exciting journey of plant-based products and the effect the reduction of carbon footprint brings to the world, will provide a great challenge and development of the company and our employees. Working with us gives you opportunity to grow and learn every day in an entrepreneurial team set up.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
About the position
We are currently looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to join our Retail Sales team in our Brussels office, who will directly report to the Country Lead.
As Account Manager at Upfield you will have an exciting opportunity to own your customer plans and build strong customer relationships in order to grow our business. You will be accountable for developing and delivering a win-win customer strategy and customer business plan through the best integration of the Upfield strategy and your customer’s strategy in line with the business objectives set. You will aim to grow the business of the customer through our products in order to achieve our growth & profit business targets, and to grow our business ahead of the market.
- Establish and build great win-win relationship between Upfield and its retail customers.
- Secure profitable sales growth in a triple win mindset (consumer, retailer and Upfield).
- Continuously follow up, evaluate and optimize the business with your customers.
- Demonstrate and apply our category and consumer understanding at our key customers.
- Develop Joint-Business-Plans for your customers with the greatest growth potential.
- Work in cross-category teams with marketing, category management, supply chain and finance to drive business performance
- Secure great launches and distribution buildup of new products.
- Provide customer understanding to the entire business.
So, what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Master's degree or equivalent by experience, a degree in economics is an asset
- A proven track record as account manager in a retail environment
- An ambitious, customer focused attitude combined with strong negotiating skills
- Good understanding of business financials (P&L, value chain) and analytical skills
- Great communication and presentation skills, fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
If this position sounds interesting, please hit the apply button now! If you have additional questions, you can send myself, Caroline Weinberg, a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand your resume might not be up to date, we recommend that you apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements stated in the description, but we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
We prefer to receive your application before January 27th. The first stage of the process will be a Video interview with me, or in the case of a Marketing / Sales position as a part of the process will be an assessment before the Video interview.
Upfield is an employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience, and knowledge. We ensure job advertisements are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or other personal characteristics.