Marketing Manager Israel
Are you passionate about marketing and brand management? Would you like to join us and take a front seat in our Israel Marketing Team?
As our Marketing Manager, you will manage & push forward the performance of our 100% plant based brands.
You will be fully accountable of the strategic and marketing activation within Retail & Professional market. You will lead the growth of heritage brands as Blue Band and Mazola while introducing innovative brands as Violife in Israel. You will report to the Head of Marketing MENA and be part of Upfield EMEA Marketing team leading Plant based alternative to dairy.
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Develop brand strategy, campaigns and tactical plans delivers against global marketing strategies and plans in alignment with Regional Marketing leads, GTM, GBU stakeholders and communications team.
- Identify, Lead and manage new development product projects from idea to launch based on market trends, business opportunities, shopper insights & competition analyses
- Develop and activate brand preference initiative in aiming to elevate synergies across the organization across digital and physical in Israel market
- Analyse sales reports to In-depth understanding of the market and trends to optimize brand activity.
- Conduct necessary marketing research studies for better market understanding and developing appropriate promotional materials and activities.
- Achieve Marketing target in collaboration with salesforce manager. Support salesforce team, creating marketing tools, trainings, and presentations.
- Prepare and present business reviews in regional meetings, New products launch process
- Close work with Global Teams, Develop and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with internal cross-functional and stakeholders.
- 5-7 years marketing experience in FMCG sector, with strong focus on business development
- Degree in marketing, business management or economics, MBA is an advantage
- Planning & advertising agency experience is advantage
- Former Digital marketing know-how and experience is advantage
- Result driven, strategic thinking and high analytic skills
- Experience and understanding of financial data and commercial activity, including budgets, expenses, and pricing
- Outstanding project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills are required
- Agile, desire to learn & develop, with a creative approach
- Self-motivated, goal and target-oriented executor that desires to be a key contributor and a team leader
- Ability to lead and manage multiple processes and interfaces.
- Ability to withstand pressure and multitask.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Hebrew language is a must. Fluency in English, Arabic reading and writing advantage is a plus.
If this position sounds interesting please hit the apply button now! If you have additional questions, you can contact me (Kishore Reddy) on email@example.com
Ready to apply? I am looking forward to receiving your CV/details, after we will review all applications, the first step in the process will be a 30- 45-minute video interview with myself Kishore Reddy (will be an online assessment before the Video interview)
If successful, you will have a first Interview with the Hiring Manager and the HR BP, followed by final case study assessment.
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Hybrid Remote working
#Upfielders #upfieldglobal #sustainability #plantoils
Upfield is an employer who is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience and knowledge. We ensure job adverts are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other personal characteristic.