Hourly Manufacturing Opportunities
Are you tired of seasonal work? Upfield is looking to hire YOU directly! Apply now for consideration.
Join our newest facility in Brantford, ON under any of the following roles:
- General Labour $19.25
- Sanitation $22.34
- Process Operators (Oil Room & Aqueous Room) $22.34
- Warehouse Operators $23.66
- Millwright (Certified) $43.89
- Electrician (Certified) $43.89
- Afternoon shift premium $1.00/hour, night shift premium $1.25/hour
- 3 weeks vacation + 2 floater days per year
- Generous pension plan eligible after 6 months. All employees receive contributions of 4% of earnings from Upfield plus we will match employee amounts between 1% to 5%!
- Benefits eligibility on day one (a portion of premiums paid by employee)
- Flex spending account for health and wellness
- Tuition assistance for career development
- Overtime paid after 40 hours
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.