Greek Human Resources Transformation Project Manager
Are you the experienced Greek Human Resources Generalist professional and are you looking to move into project based work? Then our project is your start: we are looking for a change and transformation project manager to support us with the integration of the Arivia business into Upfield
Project: 9 Months till 31/12/23
Location: Thessaloniki and Drama, Greece
About the Role!
We are looking for an experienced change and transformation manager to support us with the integration of the Arivia business into Upfield. You will work closely with the HR Integration Lead, the Arivia Leadership Team and Upfield HR Teams. Your role will cover the end-to-end HR function from Talent and Organization, to Reward and Benefits, to overall change and culture Management – and everything in between! You will also support the other workstream leads with resource planning, training and skills development as we get the Arivia organisation ready for the post integration world. We are looking for someone who is experienced in change and project management, who can navigate through this complex transformation programme, who enjoys a fast-paced environment and thrives on seeing results into action.
You are managing the full transformation project from both the Thessaloniki office as well as the Drama Factory site. As the Project Manager, you set all key milestones and ensure all deliverables are met. Your aim is to drive the integration project in line with business strategy and initiatives.
- Develop and execute on HR solutions and project plans, as well as manage and track HR project deliverables in support of the transformation Develop and execute on HR solutions and project plans, as well as, manage and track HR project deliverables in support of the transformation
- Support the HR Integration lead with the program change efforts within each workstream and connect to the central efforts across the overall transformation.
- Participate in both the first and/or second line function as well as HR transformation work streams as the HR expert representing and owning key HR activities within both pillars
- Support the change and communications strategy to ensure an engaged workforce whilst we go through the change – creation of a comms playbook with a clear narrative, key messages, countdown comms linked to integration, assets created, templates for comms to target audience internally and externally (including customers), leaders deck for townhalls, team communications etc.
- Support the Reward and Benefits analysis and implementation of key reward changes to align Arivia to Upfield
We understand your resume might not be up to date, apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to build an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements which are stated in the description, we really encourage you to apply anyways. You might just be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
We would like to receive your application and then after reviewing its match with our role, the first stage of the process will be a Video interview with myself.
Gwenn Kocken, Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Upfield is an employer who is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience and knowledge. We ensure job adverts are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other personal characteristic.