Violife Pro Territory Sales Manager Egypt
Violife Territory Sales Manager Egypt
Location: Cairo, Egypt
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Flora, Blue Band, Violife and Pro Activ that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
About the position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Food Service territory sales manager to make a difference at Upfield in the strategically important region of the Egypt Market. This region has enormous potential and can thus be developed to grow exponentially, together with a Chef and a growing team and in close partnership with our Distributor.
The role encompasses the scalable development of key Food Service channels for our winning and growing portfolio and managing the distributor relationship to deliver the ambitious sales targets set. The responsibility is broad as you will be required to develop and manage multiple key account relationships within the channel to further develop our brands, and organize ways to convert large amounts of smaller accounts. This role will report directly to the Head of Sales MENA and regular exposure to the senior management team, it is therefore critical you can communicate effectively, be confident and own your business performance.
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Country Food Service P&L Responsibility
- Management of all Food Service channels including Horeca, Wholesale and Ecommerce utilizing the Distributor sales team, together with Upfield Egypt Chef(s) and an expanding sales team.
- Launch of New products into the Food Service channel, working hand in hand with the Distributor sales team and Upfield Marketing to win in market.
- Focusing on Key Accounts and signing contracts and JBPs on annual basis.
- Own the sales plan using multiple tools such as promotions, incentives, basket efficiency and NPD launches to meet your targets (Volume, Revenues, Profitability, Spend Efficiency).
- Review performance weekly and ensure accurate and timely forecasting of Distributor sales within the standard operating process. Present monthly the performance along with opportunities and risks during business reviews with senior management.
- Open new customers in all channels with new business development agreements and long-term growth objectives.
- Open new markets and new customers in the MENA region for food service.
- Ensure smooth clearance of goods into the Country by working closely with the supply teams of Upfield and of the Customer.
- Manage trade spends within budget and adopt best financial practices.
- Bachelor or Master Degree;
- Senior KAM / Channel Head or higher experience in a top company.
- A high degree of familiarity and practice of IT skills related to use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel.
- Aside Arabic, a strong command over English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Winning mentality
- Integral team player
- Resourceful and Frugal
- Long Term Commitment
If this position sounds interesting, please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, we recommend that you apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements stated in the description, but we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
“The deadline to apply for this position is 15th June of 2023. The first stage of the process will be an online assessment and video interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist. The first interview with the Hiring manager will take place. The Final Interview will be within 3 days thereafter.
Upfield is an employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience, and knowledge. We ensure job advertisements are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or other personal characteristics.
Upfield publishes 2022 Financial & ESG summary
Global leader in plant-based foods has transformed products, platform and performanceView Now