Sales Operations & Category Specialist
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
About the position
The Sales Operations & Category Specialist will be the responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for the margarine category. Also, this person will oversee the development of the Business Intelligence (BI) area and ensure accurate information of both SI and SO as well as its timely delivery to the defined areas.
Your main responsibilities
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer trends to develop effective category management strategies.
- Collaborate with key clients to drive growth and identify opportunities for the margarine category.
- Develop comprehensive One Pager documents for different retail environments.
- Prepare insightful Sell-in and Sell-out reports to support decision-making.
- Establish and implement indicator monitoring models, such as TSOL.
- Support the trade marketing manager in budget management and operational planning.
- Manage agreements and negotiations with suppliers, including purchase orders.
- Develop exhibition strategies for different channels.
- Monitor and execute budget control (TMI, PE).
So, what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Minimum experience of 3 years in similar positions
- Advanced Excel skills for data analysis, including proficiency in complex formulas, pivot tables, data visualization, and data manipulation.
- Strong leadership, strategic influencing, and communication skills.
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset.
- Results-oriented with a high degree of ownership.
- Ability to multitask, handle complexity, and thrive in ambiguous situations.
- Proficiency in English at a B2 level.
If this position sounds interesting, please hit the apply button now!
Upfield publishes 2022 Financial & ESG summary
Global leader in plant-based foods has transformed products, platform and performanceView Now