Commercial Finance Manager Indonesia
Commercial Finance Manager Indonesia
Location: BSD Tangerang
Hybrid: 4 Days from office and 1 Day from Home
Reporting through to the Head of Finance the role will be responsible for driving the Country Commercial and Marketing process as well as FP&A partnering. The role looks to drive change across the function to provide more value add and strategy support to the Head of Finance and the broader business. The Finance Business Partner will play a key role driving projects as well develop a high-performance culture.
- Proactively liaise with relevant teams on weekly and monthly sales forecast submissions
- Evaluation and challenge of forecasts, promotional plans, and investment assumptions
- Contribute towards monthly management reporting cycle (insights, analysis & commentary)
- Providing support and guidance to the Commercial and Marketing team
- Provide detailed analysis and recommendations on category pricing, ranging and promotional activities
- Proactively communicate commercial impacts on past and future activities amongst stakeholders.
- Develop Initiatives to improve visibility and accountability of the Sales team financials
- Support strategic and project analysis to drive improved returns on investments and business initiatives
- Proactively work with key stakeholders business partnering to optimize ways of working
- Own and manage the weekly and monthly performance reporting insights
- Own the P&L and associated commentary for the category
Financial Planning and Analysis
Lead the annual budgeting process along with monthly forecasts to drive predictable outcomes
- Manage the BPC forecasting cycle for local and regional reporting purposes
- Be the finance representative within the S&OP business monthly cycle
- Understanding the business, shaping and managing performance and business reporting
- Shaping decisions, exploiting opportunities and delivering outcomes to the business
- Create financial reports and supplemental commentary to cultivate a high degree of transparency
- Cash Flow forecasting, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual cycles
- Support the business with detailed analysis and reporting
- Lead data-driven decision making and drive performance improvements
- Work on and build financial models to gain further insight to business activities and future opportunities.
- Be a business partner between business units in driving change and providing key insight into all areas of the business. Working with large data sets and managing / reporting on areas of importance.
- Degree in accounting, finance or equivalent; CA/CPA qualification
- Over 7-10 years of experience in financial, commercial and business partnering roles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Advanced time management and prioritization skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate complex financial information simplistically
- Ability to prioritise team efforts to support business requirements
- Advanced experience using financial systems in a commercial environment e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, SAP
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong communication and report writing skills - Fluent spoken and written English is required
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
If this position sounds interesting, please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, we recommend that you apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements stated in the description, but we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
We prefer to receive your application before 30 May 2023. The first stage of the process will be a Video interview with me, or in the case of a Marketing / Sales position as a part of the process will be an assessment before the Video interview.
Upfield is an employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience, and knowledge. We ensure job advertisements are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or other personal characteristics.
Upfield publishes 2022 Financial & ESG summary
Global leader in plant-based foods has transformed products, platform and performanceView Now