HSE & Engineering Coordinator
HSE & Engineering Coordinator
About the position
Co-ordinates the overall implementation and maintenance of the HSE management system and promotes continuous improvement practices which reduce the business HSE risk. Also will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities concerned with the design, installation, modification, and maintenance of equipment and machinery at the facility.
So, what does it take to be successful in this role?
Main Responsibilities in HSE: -
The Health, Safety & Envt (HSE) Co-ordinator has the overall responsibility for co-ordinating the management of Health, Safety & Environment improvement activities to achieve excellence at the site level. This position will work with site Supply Chain teams to develop the local HSE strategy and improvement plans to achieve sustainable HSE excellence by reducing injuries, illnesses and embedding the sustainability agenda & culture as measured in the core Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Main Responsibilities in Engineering : -
You will Manage the maintenance of plant machinery. Maintain equipment and systems ensuring compliance with safety and environmental standards. Oversee maintenance and upkeep of all buildings and grounds. Establish specifications for contract work and oversee implementation.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications: -
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree; B.A or B.S, in Occupational Safety Management, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, Chemical/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Practical experience, with a minimum of 3 to 5 years, in the field of HSE, Experience in Manufacturing and/or Engineering.
- Holder of Health and Safety General Expert from Ministry of Labor.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in a SHE & Engineering role.
- Sound SHE & investigation and report writing skills.
- Familiar with PROPER assessment from ministry of Environment and Forestry (KLHK)
- Certified in SMK3 would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and safety standard
- Crisis management experience with impeccable judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills
If this position sounds interesting, please hit the apply button now! The deadline to apply is the 26 April 2023 . The first interview will take place on the 27-28 April 2023 , the 2nd Interview will be on the 3-5 May 2023 and the final interview will be 3 days after.
We understand your resume might not be up to date and recommend that you apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not meet all the requirements stated in the description, but we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
Upfield is an employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience, and knowledge. We ensure job advertisements are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or other personal characteristics.
Upfield publishes 2022 Financial & ESG summary
Global leader in plant-based foods has transformed products, platform and performanceView Now