Warehouse Supervisor (10:30PM 8:00AM)
Location: On-site at Upfield, New Century (27080 159th St, New Century, KS 66031)
Schedule: 10:30PM - 8:00AM
About the position
You'll be responsible for driving current and future manufacturing performance in the areas of Safety, Productivity, Cost, Quality, Delivery and Morale using Continuous Improvement operating framework.
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Managing workflow processes to ensure deliverables are met within established metrics.
- Drive and develop a culture focused on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and People.
- Foster a positive work environment through inclusion, respect, and active communication with all union associates and managers.
- Train, lead, and develop direct reports to elevate performance and increase capabilities within the warehouse team.
- Manage inventory through cycle counts, analysis, and reporting.
- Manage the maintenance and repair of PIT fleet.
- Communicate, both verbally and written, with all levels of the organization.
What do you need to bring to the table?
Experience in managing and developing people. SAP (e.g., APO IBP) experience. MS Office (e.g., Outlook, Excel, MS Teams) experience. Excellent communication skills. Excellent analytical skills and ability to turn insights into action. Accurate and structured way of working. Strong sense of ownership. Fluent in English. Kolos, YMS, and WMS a plus.
If this position sounds interesting, please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, we recommend that you apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements stated in the description, but we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
We prefer to receive your application before May 10, 2023. You will initially receive email or text communication regarding your application. If you are selected, a call will be scheduled to continue the rest of the process.
Upfield is an employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience, and knowledge. We ensure job advertisements are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or other personal characteristics.
Upfield publishes 2022 Financial & ESG summary
Global leader in plant-based foods has transformed products, platform and performanceView Now