Latam Supply Chain FP&A Analyst
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
About the Role!
Your key role as Latam SCF FP&A Analyst, is to analyze the actual performance, provide insight, challenge through performance drivers and help the FP&A Manager to build action plans and give a better understanding of the figures for the different Latam Markets.
- Being fully involved in the finance month-close process, own data and ensure data integrity to help the support of decision-making process
- Helping in the preparation and consolidation of the regional performance review decks and reports
- Acting as a business partner to Finance Teams, by analysing and interpreting financial data and results. Helping the FP&A Manager to build the storyline and monitor monthly risk & opps.
- This role will also include a follow up of saving projects which require a good communicator and teamwork-oriented profile
- Work internally within SCF Latam team to understand actuals vs forecast/budget and help explain key variances & drivers of performance
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in FP&A or Controlling, food or retail industry related desirable for a smooth learning curve
- Experience working in SAP environment desirable
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Critical and proactive thinking
- Collaborative and team-orientated mindset
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Upfield publishes 2022 Financial & ESG summary
Global leader in plant-based foods has transformed products, platform and performanceView Now