Sales Controller - Czech Republic & Slovakia
Sales Controller – Czech Republic & Slovakia
Prague, Czech Republic
Sales Controller responsible for control of trade investment, customers’ performance management as well as embedding Net Revenue management fundamentals in the business to maximize growth & profit opportunities.
Role reports to Country Controller and partners with the sales team
Your Main Responsibilities
- Provide analytics and insights to drive business performance (growth, profit and cash) and inform pricing, investment and innovation decisions
- Business Cases preparation and follow up
- Drive tight trade investment control & efficiency assessment for better return
- Responsibility for Daily Sales reporting improvements
- Management of customer payment performance and trade term compliance
- Manage and mitigate bad debt and minimise bad debt provision
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- Commercial business partnering experience within FMCG is an advantage
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization (cross-functional) with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics
- Accounting experience is an advantage
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
- PowerPoint capability
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal