Digital Marketing & E-commerce Manager
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
As our first Digital Marketing & E-commerce Manager for the Russian market the first priority is to implement our global Digital Marketing strategy into Russian market. You will be our digital marketing expertise leader for our Russian Food Service portfolio, and responsible to build robust strategies in order to catalyze the awareness and affinity of brands in the Digital medium, grow on-line sales of Upfield assortment in Russia
- Develop Content production strategy and plan for the Upfield Russian portfolio
- Support development of Digital content strategies by brand
- Ensure food content strategy strategic clear and defined for and between brands
- Planning and implementation of Digital Media strategy aligned to the CRM strategy, building on the SEO & PPC activity to build education and awareness
- Create the landing page, websites into lead-generating tools, gathering information on our users to allow optimal targeting
- Define the best targeting strategy with the media agency (awareness phase) and our own Data Management Platform (conversion phase) to recruit new users
- You decide how to use the data pool to run highly targeted advertising campaigns and drive conversions to registered consumers
- Define the interaction templates for any interactive campaigns for our brands using global materials
- Define a strategy to drive conversion of registered users and generate crucial consumer insights for our data strategy as a goal of such campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Partner with advertising agencies, marketing team to increase digital marketing results
- Management of social media channel best practice for the portfolio, driving positive brand engagement in alignment to the overall Digital Marketing plan
- Responsibility for all online activities
- Create and maintain the e-commerce business strategy: building own web shop, create growth strategy on HoReCa marketplaces, Trade web shops
- SEO, SEA, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Email marketing
- 3+ years relevant digital marketing & E-commerce experience (B2B is a
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal