Key Account Specialist
Job Title Key Account Specialist
Location Bratislava (Polus Tower II.)
Upfield has an ambition to drive a new level of excellence in our collaboration with Customers, in order to strengthen our vision of a plant-based future. For this purpose, we will hire a new sales team member, reporting to Key Account manager.
- Executive support for Key Account Managers Modern Trade
- Administrative preparation of listing data, promotional data incl. following adjustments
- Preparation for invoices, credit notes, promo discounts
- Working with internal databases (mainly in Excel form)
- Ad-hoc problems solving (mainly administrative and executive)
- Daily communication with marketing department, supply chain department
- Communication with customers
- Working with customers support systems/databases
- Work under the pressure, ready for changes, with time stress
Skills and Experience Required
- Mid / Higher education
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Good English knowledge (both spoken&written)
- IT proficiency – Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Logical reasoning and precision
- Proactive approach and focus on support
- Customer-oriented mentality
With Us You will gain:
- Home office
- 25 days of holiday
- 2 sick leave days
- flexible working hours
- pension saving allowance
- cafeteria package (coffee, tea)
- team activities (e.g. team breakfast, team dinner, tasting)
- samples (company products)
- the opportunity to participate in the activities of the provider for free (yoga, the season-opening, seminars)
- salary: 1000 – 1250 € gross / month
We are a small, flexible team full of enthusiasm. We cooperate internationally. You can meet a lot of new people from different countries, which is a perfect opportunity to practice English on a daily base.
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal