Junior Brand Manager
Job Title: Junior Brand Manager
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Becel, Oma, Lätta, Cremefine and many more that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world. We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities. You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Together with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Assistant, you will be leading our amazing brands from strategy to launch. Specifically, you will be active in driving our local and Nordic brands, including overseeing new launches, campaign or enabling decision-making on the portfolio via data-driven facts. You will also play an important role in building our future within the plant based category.
In short, we offer a unique opportunity to work with a broad Marketing base, focused around products which are the best sellers of their category in Denmark. We are located in a great and dynamic office in Kødbyen surrounded by colleagues who are eager to welcome you to Upfield.
- Support the Marketing Manager in driving a profitable brand and product portfolio
- Connect with our fantastic Sales Team to support growth for Upfield and the Customer
- Drive communication and accountability with our media partners
- Takes pride in running successful projects featuring both local and global stakeholders
- Inspires others with compelling communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Eager to connect our brands with Consumers & Customers, via your commercial acumen
- A creative mindset for growth
- Drives actionable insights from data and facts
- Marketing or business-oriented degree at master level
- 1-3 years’ relevant Marketing experience, ideally from FMCG
- Excellent analytical
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English & Danish
- Previous experience in brand development, managing brand P&Ls, media planning and driving agency relationships.
- Experience with leading innovation/NPD projects
- Experience from the food industry
What We Offer You:
- We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- An exciting role and a platform for further development and growth
- This is a fixed-term position of a one-year employment, but with good chances of extension