Ecommerce Manager CEE
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
You will be responsible to define and coordinate all activities to generate and manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Online Commerce activities of Upfield. These activities will be build-up newly and have a regional guiding role. You will strive to create and implement best in class ecommerce strategy. that will distinguish us from competition!
On the Online Commerce side you:
- Scope and define pilot projects for b2b2c commerce projects with leading and innovative online food delivery services.
- Are part of the team that develops a marketing mix model and an attribution model across all media channels (TV, Radio, OOH, Digital Video,
- Search, Social, Influencer).
- Cooperate with the brand management teams of the global power brands and the regional media buyers to achieve the best campaign results for Upfield.
- Are the subject matter expert on CRM and Online Commerce in the company.
- Define training programs to educate the relevant management roles and regional brand managers on how to most efficiently contribute to the data
- strategy and constantly interact with them in best-practice sharing mode.
- Become part of the change management program to lead the company through the transformation to become more knowledgeable about direct consumers and insource crucial know-how from agencies.
- Travel in this role: 10-20%
- Manage the process of all central CRM and Online Commerce projects and activities
- Owning the planning of all sales force marketing cloud processes
- Drive conversion to registered users and generate consumer and b2b consumer profiles from interactive media channels
- Guide and advise the regional organisation in CRM and online commerce
- Making sure the local market is able to fully run and control the day-to-day business.
- Creating and communicating project schedules including milestones & release dates
- Facilitating an open and collaborative working environment
- Managing 3rd party providers and data cooperation partners
- Experience in CRM and/or online commerce
- Adapt to work with digital technologies
- Entrepreneurial mindset (“Will to win”)
- Action- and Results-oriented (“Have the end in mind”)
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Creativity and proactive approach
- Experience in CRM and/or online commerce
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and solution-seeker
- Strongly self-motivated and passionate about delivering new digital ideas/projects from beginning till end
- Creative technology mind who can operate in a ‘startup manner’ within a large matrix organization
- Has lots of energy, a commercial focus, and a sense of urgency to every project you touch
- You motivate, inspire a vision and rally the team during difficult time
- Be able to manage and influence stakeholders across markets
- Thinking hard about making things easier
- Finds it easy to delegate without losing grip and overview
- Digital marketing fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast
- Knowledge of Salesforce marketing cloud and online shopping platforms are a plus
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
I – 30 minutes phone interview with Talent Advisor
II – 60 minutes interview with GM PL& UA
III - 60 minutes interview with GM EE