Ecommerce Manager CEE
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Our Digital & E-commerce Manager CEE is our digital marketing expertise leader for our portfolio in the CEE and will build robust and inspiring strategies to catalyse the awareness and affinity of brands in the Digital medium with a focus on ecommerce (via online food retailers), Customer Relationship Management and Consumer Data Management and Segmentation.
He/She will ensure the greatest and latest digital marketing practices are fully embedded across our brand portfolios. He/She will act fast and flexibly to iterate our strategy to keep us at the leading edge of digital foods marketing in The Netherlands.
In this capacity he/she will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager Media-Social to develop seamless end-to-end strategies for engaging our consumers
On the Online Commerce side you:
- Creation and ownership of a powerful, agile and innovative Digital Marketing Plan for cross portfolio execution on all online food channels (b2b2c).
- Manage the data collection across the portfolio via all digital channels to the central Data Management Platform (conversion phase) and define the best targeting strategy with the brand management teams and media agency (awareness phase)
- You decide how to use the data pool to run highly targeted advertising campaigns and drive conversions to registered consumers
- Build an effective and cost-efficient CRM program to engage with consumers. Define the interaction templates for any interactive campaigns for our brands using Journey Builder in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Define a strategy to drive conversion of registered users and generate crucial consumer insights for our data strategy as a goal of such campaigns
- Apply all analytical tool sets of the digital platforms to derive and monitor the relevant KPIs to develop optimization measures
- The skills, personality and experience to truly listen to our customers, consumers and business stakeholders.
- This is a specialist digital role, but it’s a marketing role first and foremost.
- Experience working closely and effectively with digital teams and stakeholders at our customers.
- We need people who know the value of building relationships and the ability to support at all levels of an organization.
- Know how to manage the process of all central CRM, Targeting and Online Commerce projects and activities
- Experience in creating and communicating project schedules including milestones & release dates
Key Competencies/ Requirements
- Minimum of 6 years relevant digital marketing experience (ideally FMCG - Foods)
- Experience in CRM and online commerce
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be a big plus
- Experience in Consumer Data Management
- Proven experience in segmenting using Krux/Salesforce DMP would be a plus
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with focus on the solution rather than the problem.
- Digital marketing fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast
- Strongly self-motivated and passionate about delivering new digital ideas/projects from beginning till end.
- You motivate, inspire a vision and rally the team during difficult time
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 min phone/skype call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes F2F meeting with Upfield Professional Marketing Manager PL&UA
3rd stage – 60 miniutes F2F meeting with General Manager PL&UA (Line Manager)
4th stage – 60 minutes remote meeting with Generl Manager EE and Head of Upfield Professional EE