Interim Sales Administrator
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
You will provide administrative support to our local Sales team, during global project.
- Contact smaller retail customers to get logistic / commercial agreements signed, manage Upfield and Upfield products set up in customers’ system
- Follow up with Unilever FS on the above tasks
- Populating / maintaining Trade Pricing Management Tool - TPM tool with pricing data
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in similar role (administrative support)
- MS Excel proficiency
- Fluent Czechian (both spoken & written) and communicative lvl of English
- Analytical mind and comfort in handling large amount of data
- Action- and Results-oriented, proactive and focused on support
- Ability to manage competing priorities, resilience in face of pressure
- Team player – positive can-do attitude
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!