Digital Marketing Manager
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Our Digital Marketing Manager Media – Social - Content is our digital marketing expertise leader for our portfolio in Poland and will build robust and inspiring strategies to catalyse the awareness and affinity of brands in the Digital medium with a focus on digital media (addressable TV, video platforms, FB, Instagram, google, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest) using creative ways and content strategies to excite our consumers
You will ensure the greatest and latest digital marketing practices are fully embedded across our brand portfolios. You will act fast and flexibly to iterate our strategy to keep us at the leading edge of digital foods marketing in Poland.
In this capacity he/she will work closely with the E-commerce Manager to develop seamless end-to-end strategies for engaging our consumers
- Support Brand Managers in developing most effective digital strategy, and successful execution
- Develop Content production strategy and plan for the Upfield Poland portfolio (support development of Digital content strategies by brand and ensure food content strategy is clear and defined for and between brands)
- Planning and implementation of multiple brand websites aligned to the ECRM strategy, building on the SEO & PPC activity to build education and awareness.
- Turn the websites including recipes into insight-generating tools, gathering information on our users to allow optimal targeting
- Management of social media channel best practice for the portfolio, driving positive brand engagement in alignment to the overall Digital Marketing plan
- Define clear KPI’S for successful digital engagement, both with consumers and customers
- Delivery of digital targets – traffic, conversions and profiled customers in the CRM database resulting in incremental sales through e-commerce
- Responsibility for conversion driven Customer Journey in omnichannel approach
- Build and execute campaigns that grow the number of profiled customers on known and unknown clients/operators
- Lead and optimize performance-based digital advertising across all brands – display, social, SEM.
- Report on digital performance on regular basis, optimizing and improving continuously
- The skills, personality and experience to truly listen to our customers, consumers and business stakeholders
- Experience working closely and effectively with digital teams and stakeholders at our customers - we need people who know the value of building relationships and the ability to support at all levels of an organization
- Experience in creating and communicating project schedules including milestones & release dates
Key Competencies/ Requirements
- 3-5 years’ relevant digital marketing experience (ideally FMCG - Foods)
- Experience of managing UX and UI aspects of high-profile consumer brand sites
- Know how in developing and executing digital media channel strategies
- Experience working with social media accounts, creating own profiles and managing advertisement accounts
- Good understanding of the relevant digital KPIs
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with focus on the solution rather than the problem
- Digital marketing fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast
- Strongly self-motivated and passionate about delivering new digital ideas/projects from beginning till end
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!