Customer Service Specialist - 5 Positions
Customer Service Specialist – 5 Positions
Location – Istanbul, Turkey
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the role!
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Acts as primary customer interface for external customers, distributors, potential customers and other roles internal to the business
- Actively interacts with customer for notification of inventory status, project inquiries, replenishment process, deliveries and transportation issues
- Responsible for inquiry & order handling process from beginning to end
- Collate and issue weekly & monthly scorecards to the business with regards to customer orders and shortages reasons of service loss
- Work closely with the 3PL and our customers to manage customer refusals and failures. Understand key drivers and eliminate root cause
- Has understanding of cash collection process e.g. credit hold next steps/actions. On request, resolves open credit issues with customers and issues invoice adjustments and other debits/credits
- Actively monitors open orders to ensure that deliveries arrive at the customer on time, as committed.
- Bachelor’s degree in reputable university (preferably Engineering background is positive)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position in FMCG sector
- Excellent command of MS Office programs, SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Result and customer oriented and high level of proactive behavior
- Team player, self-motivated and analytical minded
- Well-organized, precise and pay attention to details; multi-tasking
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to handle different situations related to customer demand,
- An easy learner and enjoy the challenges of a busy office environment, able to handle stress well
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!