Social Media and Content Manager
Social Media and Content Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! and Imperial that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward each other, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have a passion to grow this business and we’re looking for the right people to share our passion – those that love what they do, come to play every day and not sit on the sidelines, and are looking for exciting career opportunities.
About the Role!
This is a specialist digital role, but it’s a marketing role first and foremost. The Social Media and Content Manager has proven skills, personality and experience to truly listen to our customers, consumers and business stakeholders.
- Definition, execution and monitoring of 360-degree social engagement across all channels together with the local brand managers, global digital team and agencies.
- Develop Content production strategy and plan for the Upfield North American portfolio.
- Support development of Digital content strategies by brand.
- Ensure that food content strategy is clear and defined across the brand portfolio.
- Planning and implementation of multiple brand websites aligned to the ECRM strategy, building on SEO & PPC activity to accelerate education and awareness.
- Transform websites, including recipes, into insight-generating tools gathering information on our users to allow optimal personalization and targeting.
- Management of social media channel best practices for the portfolio, driving positive brand sentiment in alignment with the overall Digital Marketing plan.
You are a Digital Marketing fanatic and have motivational skills to inspire a vision and rally the team during any difficult times.
You are an entrepreneurial self-starter with focus on the solution rather than the problem and passionate about delivering new digital ideas/projects from beginning to end.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant social media marketing experience (ideally FMCG - Foods).
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in developing and executing content plans across brands that increase awareness and engagement across multiple brands.
- Experience working with social media accounts, creating own profiles and managing advertisement accounts.
- Good understanding of the relevant digital KPIs and ability to leverage data to make content decisions.
- Experience in creating and communicating project schedules including milestones & release dates.
- Experience in analyzing and leveraging data as insight for content creation.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.