At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Sales Analyst will provide analytical support to the Eastern US Sales Team and support our Growth Mission. It is one of 2 positions supporting 6 Sales Leaders. They will develop and maintain weekly & monthly business reports, providing analysis and insights on business trends back to the team. This person will directly support the team in preparing fact-based selling stories to grow our business. This person must be organized, curious, articulate and data driven.
- Weekly and monthly business reports, analysis, and recaps.
- Being proficient and comfortable utilizing multiple systems including internal Upfield data, Nielsen, IRI, and customer specific/ shopper databases (ie Kroger’s 84.51).
- Working with multiple team members on specific projects and prioritizing workload.
- Turn business trends into selling stories & opportunities to deliver growth.
- Proactively reviewing information & communicating with recommendations for action.
- Supporting the team and leader with Ad Hoc business requests.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years of Analytical experience required.
- Ability to work independently, take proactive approach to understanding the business.
- Good influencing, interpersonal, and communication skills including verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to simplify robust data into and articulate clear take-aways.
- Strong business acumen and ability to make recommendations based on the data.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Travel 5% to include National Sales Meeting, Business Reviews and Market Visits
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!